Pretty in Pink … (Beet Banana Bread).
You can have Pretty in Pink … (Beet Banana Bread) using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pretty in Pink … (Beet Banana Bread)
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted and cooled.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of ripe mashed banana (firm packed).
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled shredded fresh beet (firm packed).
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Pretty in Pink … (Beet Banana Bread) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or spray 1 large or 2 smaller loaf pans. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk or sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together the milk, butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla..
- Add mashed banana and wisk again..
- Add wet to dry..
- Stir until almost incorporated..
- Stir in beets until completely incorporated. And batter is all pink..
- Pour batter in loaf pan/pans..
- Place in oven and bake for about an hour for large pan or 45-50 min. For smaller pans. Or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool until you can safely handle the pan. And turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely. (Not necessary but recomended so it doesnt continue to cook in the pan).
- Serve warm or completely cool..
- Great served with honey butter, cinnamon butter or just plain butter. Great warm or cooled. Great when drizzled with a simple glaze or a cream cheese frosting..
- Slice and enjoy!.
- NOTE: it does lose its pink color once cooked. But you can add drops of red food color to the batter so it retains its pretty in pink.. :).