Healthy red beet and chickpea salad. Prepare all the veggies and add them to a large bowl. This involves grating the beets and carrots and dicing the celery and red onion. This Rajma and Chana Salad is a tasty and healthy lunch or dinner option for weight loss.
Quick-pickled red onions are the star of this salad, which features a colorful medley of baby greens, chickpeas, and cooked beets. Toss the salad just before serving so that the baby beets don't bleed their color into the rest of the ingredients. If you're not a fan of beets, replace them with diced. You can cook Healthy red beet and chickpea salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy red beet and chickpea salad
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 3 medium of red beets.
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill.
- You need 1 of juice of one lime.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Place baby beets, chickpeas, onion and spinach leaves in a large bowl. In a small screw-top jar, add olive oil, vinegar. This Healthy Greek Chickpea Salad is the perfect lunch, side dish, or even snack! It's fresh, crisp, and packed with healthy ingredients!
Healthy red beet and chickpea salad instructions
- Dice beets and capsicum.
- Drain chickpeas and mix with veggies.
- Add oil, vinegar, lime juice, dill and salt and pepper.
- Serve with feta cheese if you like :-).
I'm always down for a fresh side to balance everything out, and this Healthy Greek Chickpea Salad definitely fits the bill! I hope y'all LOVE this salad as much as my. Chickpeas are notoriously inexpensive and packed with nutrition. They are high in protein, fiber, iron and folate. They are abundant in a variety of amino acids and are easier to digest than many fruits and veggies.