Chocolate beetroot pancakes. Beetroot chocolate pancakes Is soft , colourful breakfast for kids. This is very easy recipe with few ingredients. Beetroot Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Fluffy pancakes filled with warm, melted hazelnut chocolate are sure to start the weekend off right. These chocolate beetroot cupcakes may not sound too tasty but actually the addition of beetroot in the recipe just gives real additional moisture and depth to the chocolatey flavours rather than tasting. Beetroot pancakes – easy pancakes recipe with beetroots, whole wheat flour & eggs. You can have Chocolate beetroot pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate beetroot pancakes
- Prepare 45 grams of beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agave nectar.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 25 grams of chopped dark chocolate.
Measure whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, milk, sugar/Jaggery. These Mini Beetroot Pancakes are all the more wondrous because they pack in more protein from soya flour, vitamins from beetroot and iron from til. Even kids who do not like beetroot will surely. If you love pancakes infinitely, then these Beetroot Pancakes are sure to become your favourite.
Chocolate beetroot pancakes step by step
- Blend up beetroot with eggs, cocoa powder, cinnamon and agave nectar..
- Fold in dessicated coconut and chopped chocolate..
- Heat coconut oil gently in a pancake pan ..
- Add spoonfuls of mixture to the pan to create a palm sized circle and cook on a medium heat until they need flipping..
- Serve with raspberry jam and greek yoghurt..
This breakfast recipe combines the sweetness of beetroots with the eggs and provides a perfect start to. Buy the ingredients for our Beetroot and chocolate cake recipe from Tesco today. Sieve the cocoa, flour, baking powder and sugar into a large mixing bowl. For something a bit different try these cardamom beetroot chocolate cupcakes. Beetroot and chocolate go together surprisingly well!