Julie's Pickled Beets.
You can have Julie's Pickled Beets using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Julie's Pickled Beets
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Small, young beets, peeled and sliced.
Julie's Pickled Beets instructions
- Cook beets in boiling water for 5-10 minutes depending on firmness preference..
- Pack beets to within 1/2 inch of top of sterilized canning jar..
- Boil remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves..
- Pour boiling syrup over beets in jars to within 1/2 inch of the top of jar..
- Cover and process 30 minutes in boiling water bath..