Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle.
You can have Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle
- It’s 1 c of almonds.
- You need 1/4 c of butter.
- You need 1/2 c of Swerve.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8-1/4 tsp of course sea salt, optional.
Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle instructions
- Line 9×9 pan or 9" pie plate with parchment paper..
- In small skilket, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved..
- Add almonds. Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Allow to boil 2-3 min. until light golden brown. Remove from heat..
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread almonds evenly with back of spoon. Sprinkle with course salt, if using..
- Allow to set 1 hour or until completely cooled. Break into pieces and divide into 8 servings. Keep in tightly sealed container..