Chinese Almond Tofu.
You can have Chinese Almond Tofu using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Almond Tofu
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 grams of agar strips.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Chinese Almond Tofu step by step
- If you use almond directly, soak the almond with clean water for around 2 to 3 hours until soft. If you use almond flour, mix the flour with water to make almond milk..
- Transfer soaked almond and add enough water together in soy milk maker or food processor to make almond milk..
- In a small bowl, soak the agar strips with water to cover and soak for 10 minutes. Then discard the soaking water and transfer the agar strips to a pot, add sugar and 1 cup of water; Heat until dissolve and completely melted..
- Place milk, almond milk in the pot, brings all the content to a boiling with slow fire. Continue stirring in the process until all the ingredients are mixed and well combined..
- Filter the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and transfer the mixture into a large container or some small containers. Remove any bubbles floating on top. Set aside to cool down..
- Keep in fridge until cold and then cut into cubes. Serve with jam, fresh fruits or sweet-scented osmanthus..