Beetroot Cutlet. .post of beetroot cutlet recipe. it includes, corn cutlet, bread cutlet, vegetable cutlet, poha cutlet, paneer cutlet, noodles cutlet, sabudana cutlet and soya chunks cutlet. also do visit my other recipes. Beetroot Cutlet Recipe with step by step pics. Beetroot cutlet recipe with step by step pics.
Always wonder how to add healthy vegetables to your kid'. Beetroot Cutlet recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – a very healthy and tasty evening snack recipe that could munched on without guilt. A nutritious & colorful snack that is crisp from outside and. You can cook Beetroot Cutlet using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Cutlet
- Prepare 4 of Beetroot.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 3 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of garam Masala.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs for coating.
- Prepare of Corn Flour Slurry for the coating.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
Beetroot Cutlet, Beetroot Tikki is spicy, vegan pan fried beetroot patties, good for snacks, starters Beetroot cutlet or beetroot tikki, beetroot patties is easy, delicious, healthy and colorful snack for. Download Beetroot cutlet stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Beetroot cutlet is a delicious red colored patties prepared with beetroots, potatoes and few Indian spices. Make this beetroot cutlet at home impress your guest and family.
Beetroot Cutlet step by step
- Boil Beetroot and Potatoes separately and cook them down completely.Once cool mash the beetroot and squeeze out extra water as it will have water content or it will not hold the shape..
- In a bowl add the beetroot and potato mash it really well then add all dry spices. Chill,coriander,salt,garam masala,Cumin Powder and ginger garlic Paste,Chopped Coriander,Chillies add the Gram flour and mix really well..
- Once everything done just keep in fridge for while for half hour.Mean while in a two bowl add the bread crumbs and Corn flour Mix in water..
- Remove the mix and bring to room temperature. Now make the shape you want and first dip in cornflour and then bread crumbs keep everything ready and fry them in oil or bake them..
- Serve Hot with some Ketchup or Chutney with squeeze of lime and crisp Onion..
Squeeze the juice out of the beetroots and combine the flesh with the mashed potatoes. Healthy Beetroot Cutlet (V-GF): This delicious and gorgeous looking Valentine's inspired cutlet/patties are a healthy mix of beetroot, seasonal veggies along with some light spices. Cutlets – this very small word takes be back to my college days. Gently add them to the hot oil and deep fry until light golden brown. Classical are beet cutlets withoutadding eggs.