Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg. Quickly frying beet greens with onion, garlic, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes makes a fast side dish. "My grandmother would pan-fry beet greens with garlic and olive oil. Following her example, I added sun-dried tomatoes and capers for a little more pop! Halves of hard boiled eggs dot the surface, and the whole thing is sprinkled with grated gruyere cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs.
Similar in taste to Swiss chard, these greens are packed with vitamins such as When combined with immunity-boosting coconut and ginger, this medley of sauteed vegetables will keep your sugar cravings down and your energy level up! Use this hard-boiled egg dressing on virtually any roasted, grilled, or sautéed spring veg for a punchy finisher. This Mediterranean-inspired salad marries bright, fresh ingredients with sweet, earthy roasted beets and perfectly cooked eggs. You can cook Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg
- You need 1 bundle of beet greens.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon – Juice only.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
Fresh Beet And Cucumber Salad Recipes. You've probably heard the saying that the most colorful fruits and vegetables contain the most nutrients. This is certainly true in the case of beets and. Cut off the tops, and place the beets in a roasting pan, toss with olive oil Remove skin while warm, and cut in half.
Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg step by step
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard-boiled eggs..
- While.the eggs cook, Prepare an ice water bath for hard boiled eggs. Once timer from eggs completes, place eggs in ice bath for several minutes before peeling.
- Wash beet stems, cut stems into 1" pieces and chop leaves..
- Place stems in a large non-stick pan with 1 cup of water. Cover and simmer 4-7 minutes or until fork tender..
- Drain. Add garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Squeeze the lemon over the greens. Sautee 2-3 minutes or until greens are wilted..
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and additional salt & pepper to taste. Serve warm..
Meanwhile saute the beet greens in olive oil and add a splash of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and place on. Work your leftover hard-boiled eggs into these salads, sandwiches, easy breakfast ideas, and But green rice works in any season, especially with some sliced hard-boiled eggs on top. Use this hard-boiled egg dressing on virtually any roasted, grilled, or sautéed spring veg for a punchy finisher. Boiled eggs are eggs, typically from a chicken, cooked with their shells unbroken, usually by immersion in boiling water.