The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂.
You can cook The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂
- Prepare 1 can of 12 biscuits.
- It’s 4 pounds of sausage. I call it (the intestine).
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s of Garlic, black pepper and onion powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and table pepper.
- You need 6 packs of gravy.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers. (Colored).
The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 step by step
- Fallow the gravy directions (and when the gravy is done i put a serving spoon of bacon grease in there too and stir it in well).
- Cut up and Cook you intestine. And put garlic, onion, and black pepper on it and set aside..
- De-stem your bell's and cut or rip them up and boil them..
- Scramble your eggs put about 5 plops of milk and garlic powder and about 5 pinches of salt and table pepper in the mixture and cook your eggs (after the intestine in cooked so there cooking in the guts of the pig 🐖).
- Make your biscuits..
- After there done crumble your biscuits on a plate along with some crumbled sausage and top it off with gravy and (adorn or garnish) with table pepper..
- Yum. 🙂.