Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can cook Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need 4 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 slices of American cheese.
Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut off top off peppers and boil for 5 minutes.
- Brown meat with onions..
- Add tomatoes, water and rice. Simmer until rice is tender..
- Add shredded cheese to mixture.
- Stuff peppers and cook for 20 minutes..
- Top with slice of cheese if you want extra cheesy and continue to cook until melted.