Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup.
You can cook Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of beef broth.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup step by step
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.