Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli. Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli is delicious and full of amazing flavor. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying This roasted red pepper pesto is a great variation to regular basil pesto. Have you ever heard the I always hated peppers too; still can't stand green ones.
Spread the vegetables out on a large baking sheet, arranging it so vegetables are in a single layer as much as you can. Roasted bell peppers are seasoned with olive oil, garlic, oregano, and crushed red peppers. Roasting really brings out their flavor! You can cook Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli
- You need clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- You need 1 of roasted red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of Capers.
- Prepare of Ravioli.
- Prepare of Basil Pesto.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here's an overview of what you'll need: Bell peppers: Red, orange, green or yellow (whatever. I absolutely adore roasted red pepper pesto but have never made it myself. Making pesto often seems like a chore, so I all too often reach for a store-bought alternative The only real pre is cutting the four peppers and roasting your pine nuts.
Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli instructions
- Drizzle a little olive oil into a pan and saute green beans and garlic until garlic is fragrant and is starting to darken.
- Add the ravioli and pour in chicken broth until it about covers ravioli and beans. Bring to a boil and cook to time of package directions.
- Turn down heat to a simmer and add Italian seasoning, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and capers..
- Simmer until the chicken broth is reduced. Add the basil pesto, stir and serve..
- Tips: you can add meat by starting with cooking meat in the oil at beginning of recipe..
- To cut down on prep time for a quick week night meal purchase jarred pesto, chopped garlic and roasted red bell peppers..
You could add chilli if you wanted heat, more or less. Looking for an easy pesto recipe? This Roasted Red Pepper Pesto recipe from Delish.com is the best. Who says pesto has to be green? This roasted red pepper pesto is deliciously savory.