Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry. Vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, spring or green onions, dried red chiles, eggplant, green bell peppers, soy sauce, tamari, sesame oil, hot chili pepper oil, sugar, rice vinegar, cilantro. In a wok or a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot. Now add the bell peppers, and stir-fry for another minute.
Add the eggplant and brown slightly. Enjoy your dinner with these tasty stir-fried veggies served with rice – perfect for an Asian cuisine that is ready in an hour. Cut the red bell pepper into long thin strips. You can cook Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- It’s 3 of eggplants.
- You need 3 of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of grated ginger.
I used smallish Ichiban Japanese eggplant from my garden, which are perfect for stir-fries. Add another tablespoon of oil as needed, then add the eggplant and stir-fry four minutes. When eggplant is starting to soften and brown add the red. This sweet and spicy Instant Pot eggplant stir- fry is so addictive and versatile.
Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry step by step
- Cut the eggplants and bell peppers into chunks..
- Microwave the eggplants for 1.5 minutes. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the eggplant on medium high heat..
- Once the eggplant is browned, add the bell peppers and sauté for 1 more minute..
- Add the sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Serve on individual plates and top with the grated ginger..
Cooked to perfection in minutes, each bite is bursting with flavor! This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Find a spot on the frying pan and use chopsticks to stir in the mirin into the miso. Next, add the sugar and the dashi powder.