Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers. Learn how to make Crab-stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers. This fast appetizer combines stuffed mini bell peppers and creamy crab dip into one pretty, portable bite. Use multicolored peppers for extra pop.
Stuff bell peppers and cover tops with cheese. These Mexican Stuffed Peppers are perfect as a meal prep or a weeknight dinner. Filled with ground beef, beans, and corn, they are healthy and delicious. You can cook Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers
- It’s 12 of mini sweet bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded.
- It’s 1/4 c of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- It’s 2 T of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 8 oz of lump crab meat, shell pieces removed.
- You need 3 oz of whipped cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 T of minced fresh chives.
Crab stuffed bell peppers are an extremely easy and satisfying recipe. These make great finger foods if you use smaller sweet Italian peppers or even main. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients.
Crab-Stuffed Grilled Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat grill to high heat..
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Arrange peppers cut sides up on grill rack, cover and cook 4 min. or until well marked..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chives; mix well. Spoon mixture into pepper halves. Sprinkle with chives..
Sweet bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of ground beef, Italian sausage, rice and a Creole tomato I absolutely adore stuffed bell peppers. Remember his aversion to Grilled Squash with Herbs Southern-Style Baked Chicken Marinated Blue Crab Salad Sloppy Joe Bake Easy. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Of course with crab stuffed peppers, you expect the meal is going to be phenomenal, but the lemon-butter truly emphasizes the flavor of the delicate crab and the sweet A recipe for sweet chili peppers stuffed with succulent crab meat, goat cheese and Parmesan, then baked or grilled to perfection. Yahoo News is better in the app.