Pasta Stuffed Bell Pepper.
You can cook Pasta Stuffed Bell Pepper using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Stuffed Bell Pepper
- You need 2 of Bell peppers.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 75 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 150 grams of ham.
- Prepare 75 grams of feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of pasta.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Pasta Stuffed Bell Pepper instructions
- Preheat the oven at 200 C Celsius, and put on a pot of water. Boil the pasta (of your choice) according to the directions..
- Dice the onion, ham and garlic. Fry the onion and ham for a minute or 2, and then add the garlic..
- Add the cream cheese and milk to the onions etc, and stir well. Add pepper and salt to your likings..
- Cut the feta cheese in cubes, and add half of it to the sauce. Save the rest for topping..
- Drain the pasta when ready and add it to the sauce. Mix well.
- Cut out the core of the bell peppers, and stuff it with the pasta mixture..
- Top the pepper of with the leftover feta cheese, and place it in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy your easy and delicious recipe. Can be used as side dish (eat one) or main dish (eat two). Instructions for eating are not included..