Stuffed Bell Pepper.
You can have Stuffed Bell Pepper using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper
- It’s of Bell Peppers.
- You need of Onion.
- You need 2 box of White Rice.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
Stuffed Bell Pepper instructions
- Chop stem and top of bell pepper separately.
- Remove seeds from the bell peppers.
- Boil pot of water then add bell peppers. Once bell peppers added turn off stove and place lid on top of pot..
- Cook ground beef, chopped onions, tops of the bell pepper in a pan on medium heat. Mix well..
- Cook rice in separate pan. Do not add salt..
- Add salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce as needed to taste (if you don't have worcestershire sauce garlic powder or season salt will do great as well) to ground beef. Mix well..
- Once rice is done add cooked rice to ground beef pan. Pour tomato paste and mix..
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Apply a thin layer of ground beef and rice mixture to bottom of a baking pan..
- Take the bell peppers out of the pot and cut in half long ways, vertically. Careful hot..
- Lay bell pepper on top of mixture in the baking pan. Then stuff with the rest of the ground beef and rice mixture..
- Put in the oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes..