Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper. In a large bowl, stir together tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, bell pepper, and onion. Then add milk, Worcestershire sauce and Tobasco, and salt and pepper, mixing with your hands. Pack ingredients into a large, greased loaf pan.
Pack ingredients into a large, greased loaf pan. Pack mixture into the prepared loaf pan. The idea of the recipe here is to enhance South France Provence flavors using bell peppers, by first frying them in olive oil with herbes de Provence (may be replaced by fresh or dried thyme or rosemary). You can have Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper
- Prepare 10 oz of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 3 medium of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brazil nuts.
I topped it with a little shredded sharp cheddar and three-cheese style bread crumbs. Drain salmon, flake with a fork. Add salmon, celery, chopped onion, bread crumbs, milk,eggs, pepper, parsley and jalapeño, mix well. Shape in to loaf with hands and pat into loaf pan.
Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut bell peppers lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds..
- Toast the Brazil nuts. And chop them up..
- Caramelize the onions in a tablespoon of butter. Add salt and garlic..
- Mix mayonnaise, nuts, mustard, egg, onions, black pepper, and paprika..
- Stuff into a bell pepper half. Bake in oven 25 -30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Tuna canned in water is the ultimate chameleon ingredient in terms of preparation and serving options. Crunchy tuna-stuffed mini bell peppers Place the peppers lengthwise on top the tuna mixture in such a way that when the loaf is cut with a knife, the chiles will be cut into rounds. Spoon the rest of the tuna mixture on top of and around the chiles, pressing down enough that no empty spaces will remain in the pan and the loaf will be compact. Mix together the stuffing mix and tuna in a large bowl. In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, chicken broth, and egg.