Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spinach Dip Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers. Stuffed Baby Peppers With Cream Cheese Recipes.
I'd like to believe you can tell a lot about a person based on how they consume appetizers. Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers with Shrimps 蝦釀青椒 by youcancookgourmet.com with Joyce Ho. Video shot by Colvin Jason Exconde. You can cook Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- You need 1 small of bag miniature bell peppers.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic chopped finely.
- You need 1 of Leftover chopped button mushrooms & onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Leftover rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil for drying beef & vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Spray for baking pan.
- Prepare 1 of Egg – beaten (to bind ingredients).
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Stuffed bell pepper appetizers stuffed with lean Ground Beef, spinach and couscous, topped with cheese. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers instructions
- Take one teaspoon oil & sauté the burger, garlic. Add onion & much room & cup of rice. When everything is heated through set aside to cool.
- When the stuffing ingredients are cooling – cut opened each small pepper & clean the insides.
- Stuff each pepper to the top & place each into a pan which has been sprayed with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Bake the peppers in the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). Baby bell peppers are the perfect size for an appetizer plate, and stuffed with creamy feta, fresh herbs, and crunchy pine nuts, they make a great starter for any special occasion. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. Cut each pepper lengthwise and run under water to wash out the seeds.