Stuffed Bell Pepper. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! Stuff each bell pepper with mixture. You can cook Stuffed Bell Pepper using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper
- It’s 1 medium of Bell peppers- red or green.
- It’s 2 cup of White or brown rice.
- You need 1 packages of Sweet Italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
Put water in the bottom of slow cooker. Boil until done then drain and sit aside. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a. Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies.
Stuffed Bell Pepper instructions
- Heat your oven to 375..
- Cook the Italian sausage throughly. Make sure to cook the rice as well. Mix the two together when done..
- Cut the tops of the bell peppers off. Use any excess off the tops that you can. Make sure to chop them into tiny pieces and add them to the meat and rice. Mix in a can of tomato sauce..
- Stuff your bell peppers with the mixture..
- Cook for 45 minutes. Add the mozzarella cheese on top for the last ten minutes..
Stuffed with a savory mixture of beef and buckwheat, these peppers are sure to satisfy. The Best Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Green Peppers With Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, And Parmesan, Italian Stuffed Peppers, Stuffed Bell Peppers. These well-seasoned turkey stuffed peppers are so tasty, you won't even miss having real cheddar cheese. Round out the meal with a salad or a side of rice.