Stuffed Green Bell Peppers. Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes. Top with remaining shredded Parmesan cheese and. These stuffed bell pepper recipes will change the way you think about dinner.
These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture Red bell peppers are the mature version of the green bell pepper that grows on the bell pepper plant. Yellow and orange bell peppers fall in. Chose a rainbow of large sweet bell peppers to stuff and while prepping, stand them upright in your baking dish—it's easier to stuff them this way. You can cook Stuffed Green Bell Peppers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Prepare of Meat Seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sofrito (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red pimientos.
- You need of Sazon con achoite.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced spanish olives.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushroom spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 6 head of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Cheddar cheese.
- You need dash of parmesan cheese.
This Stuffed Green Pepper Recipe is made with ground beef, rice and middle east spices. Makes a flavor-packed family dinner for busy weeknights. This is an easy recipe for stuffed green bell peppers, so they are one of my favorite freezer friendly recipes. Just like our Stuffed Zucchini Recipe.
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers step by step
- Add meat to skillet. Cook on medium flame until browned. Once browned discard the oil ( that the meat released)..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add all the other ingredients to the meat as below. Let cook. Then add the spaghetti sauce. You can choose any flavor you like. I used mushroom..
- Now you need your 6 bell peppers with the Tops cut off . (Don't discard them so you can use them to cover your bell peppers before sticking it into the oven.) Start adding 2 tablespoons of the cooked meat at a time into each bell pepper until halfway filled.. Then Add 2 teaspoon of sour cream to each one filled. Add more meat until almost filled. Add mozarella cheese and cheddar cheese as you like. And finally dash parmesan cheese on top..
- Ready for the oven!!! Cook for 45 – 55 minutes or until tender..
This delicious Stuffed green peppers recipe make a great feezer meal. Use bell peppers stuffed with a mix of elk or beef, tomato soup and rice. My Italian stuffed peppers recipe stuffs succulent green bell peppers with ground meat and traditional Italian ingredients – fresh Parmesan, basil, tomatoes and more. This recipe is an ode to the underappreciated green bell pepper. Fill each pepper with your stuffing, over-stuffing it is ok, since your stuffing will still be warm.