Stuffed breakfast bell pepper. How To Make: Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers. Pepper Prep: Start out by prepping your bell peppers: slice them in half lengthwise and cut out the inner white membrane and seeds. Arrange in a large baking dish, cut side up and set aside while you make the filling.
I love the taste of simple roasted bell peppers. But I especially enjoy them stuffed with all manner of deliciousness. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. You can cook Stuffed breakfast bell pepper using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed breakfast bell pepper
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/2 packages of beef chorizo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers. chevron_left PREV: Are Sprouted Grains Healthier? Slice bell peppers in half, remove interior stem and seeds. Set aside. (If bell pepper bottoms are very rounded, place crumbled foil in between so peppers remain level when filled.
Stuffed breakfast bell pepper step by step
- Cut tops off bell pepper, remove core, save tops of bell and dice to add to meat.
- Slice bacon into pieces along with the bell pepper tops. Add bacon to pan at mid high heat about 6 mins add chorizo , once chorizo reduces add bell pepper continue to cook another 7 to 10 mins.
- Once bacon and chorizo are cooked remove from heat allow to cool for a few minutes..
- Once cool stuff bell pepper with meat mixture and the add two eggs per bell pepper top with mozzarella cheese. Place in pre heated oven and bake for 30 to 35minutes..
In this video, I share about one of my favorite, tasty, low-carb meals: breakfast stuffed bell peppers! Bell peppers are briefly blanched and then stuffed. These Breakfast Stuffed Peppers with cheese, bacon and spinach (or use whatever fillings you like!) are an easy, healthy, low carb breakfast, lunch or dinner! I've always loved stuffed peppers so I was really excited when I decided to make these breakfast stuffed peppers. Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies.