stuffed bell peppers. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything. The BEST Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Beef.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! You can have stuffed bell peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of stuffed bell peppers
- You need of easy.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes and lime.
- Prepare 4 small of bell peppers.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced jalapeno.
- You need 1 of seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of nacho cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa of choice.
Stuff each bell pepper with mixture. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker. Boil until done then drain and sit aside. Get a bowl and combine sliced stewed tomatoes.
stuffed bell peppers step by step
- mixed together rotel, onion, ground beef, jalapenos, and nacho cheese, & seasoning in skillet, cook til brown..
- preheat oven to 350.
- stuff bell peppers and sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
- place in oven for 45 mins, when 20 mins left pour beef stock over peppers.
- after plated spoon a dailop of sour cream and salsa on top.
These stuffed peppers are made with green, yellow or red bell peppers and a deliciously seasoned ground beef and rice filling. Garlic and some dried basil add flavor to the simple tomato sauce. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. The dish is usually assembled by filling the cavities of the peppers and then cooking.