sausage stuffed bell pepper. Slice off tops of bell peppers, then remove the membranes and seeds and discard. Arrange empty peppers standing up in prepared casserole dish. Spoon sausage mixture into bell peppers and top with remaining cheese.
Try my easy stuffed pepper soup or my Instant Pot stuffed pepper soup. Italian Sausage Stuffed Bell Pepper RingsSouthern Plate. Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Ground Beef Recipes. You can have sausage stuffed bell pepper using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sausage stuffed bell pepper
- It’s of ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 3 each of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 each of jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel or anise.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of mrs. dash table blend.
- It’s 1 each of small onion.
- Prepare 1 each of celery stick.
- You need 1 each of cut up bell pepper top.
- You need 1 each of garlic to taste.
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 of sauce.
Easy Italian Sausage Stuffed PeppersChili Pepper Madness. A recipe for flavorful bell peppers that are stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and plenty of seasoning, then baked to perfection. I went with an Italian-style stuffed bell pepper recipe this time, working with some gorgeous red and yellow bells. Try this Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, or contribute your own.
sausage stuffed bell pepper instructions
- 1can/jar roasted red peppers.
- add garlic/onion/celery/jalapeno to taste.
- 3 chopped fresh mushrooms.
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- add sauce ingredients to food processor till well blended.
- cut top off of green peppers and clean out seeds and membrane boil peppers for 7-10 minutes.
- while peppers are boiling ,brown the sausage adding and remaining ingredients..
- prepare rice according to package.
- when sausage is done combine rice and red pepper sauce.
- stuff half pepper with sausage mixture add 1 tbp of red pepper sauce and some shredded cheese if desired?.
- stuff the rest of the pepper in the same fashion.
- finishing off with sauce and cheese.
- preheat oven to 350degress.
- place peppers in oven safe pan ,add some water to pan to make steam! cover and heat for 30 min or to temp..
Sprinkle the crust over each pepper. Place the peppers in a shallow pan and add just enough water to cover the bottom. Stuffed peppers are an excellent option for dinner. Halved bell peppers are hollowed out and filled with some of our favorite ingredients. For these easy stuffed peppers, we fill bell pepper halves with a combination of chicken sausage, diced tomatoes, garlic, and ricotta cheese.