Stuffed Bell Pepper. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal.
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! Stuff each bell pepper with mixture. You can have Stuffed Bell Pepper using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper
- You need 1/2 lb of of gound beef.
- Prepare 6 of Bell pepper cut in half.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Use shredded cheese & sour cream as a topping.
- You need 1 jar of of salsa.
Put water in the bottom of slow cooker. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a. Boil until done then drain and sit aside. The Best Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes on Yummly
Stuffed Bell Pepper instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cooking ground beef until it's done. Rinse off the black beans. Put the rice, ground beef, corn, black beans , salsa in a bowl all altogether.
- Cook rice in a separate pan.
- stuff each bell pepper and place in oven for 15-20.
Stuffed Green Peppers With Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, And Parmesan, Italian Stuffed Peppers, Stuffed Bell Peppers. Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies. Stuffed with a savory mixture of beef and buckwheat, these peppers are sure to satisfy. Stuffed bell peppers are an easy recipe, especially during the summer when peppers are in season. This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and low carb.