Bell pepper Noodles. See great recipes for Bell pepper Noodles, Veg Hakka Noodles too! Stir in olives, oregano, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add water; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in the olives, oregano, salt and cayenne. Add water; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Gradually whisk in red bell pepper mixture and tomato sauce. You can have Bell pepper Noodles using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bell pepper Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Plain Noodle Pack (Ching's Hakka Noodles).
- You need 1 each of Bell Peppers(red/yellow/green/orange).
- It’s 1 medium of Onion(finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 medium of Carrots(finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Beans.
- Prepare 1 stick of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt(add according to taste).
- Prepare of Sauces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilly sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce/Hot &Sweet tomato sauce.
Rigatoni with Spicy Tomato Sauce KitchenAid. Add mushrooms and sauté until edges become golden, stirring occasionally. Add onion, garlic, bell peppers and remaining oil to skillet. The creamy, cheesy sauce goes so perfectly with the gentle bitter sweet of the bell peppers and the rotini are the perfect noddles for soaking up all that delicious flavor and transporting it to your mouth.
Bell pepper Noodles step by step
- Boil water add pinch of salt and 1tbsp oil.
- After water is boiled and bubbles add plain noodle cake and let it boil. Make sure it is half boiled. Drain all the water and set a side to dry.
- Take a saucepan add oil 1tbsp after it heats add chopped onions saute till golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste saute till golder brown.
- Add chopped carrots, bell peppers, beans, cabbage.
- Cover it with lid and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, pinch sugar, and sauces mentioned cook for another 5 mins covering with lid, cook on medium flame.
- Lastly add spring onions, mix well also add cooked noodles and mix v well cook for 2 minutes and turn off the stove..
And if you are a parent of picky eaters, this is also a great pasta for introducing kids to veggies they may be unwilling to try on their own. Orange bell peppers – perfect base option. Yellow bell peppers -perfect base option. Purple bell peppers – yes, it's real! Now if you can find it, that's the true question!