Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe. Your yummy stuffed bell peppers are ready!!! A vegetarian recipe for sweet bell peppers stuffed with spicy rice and cheese, baked, then topped with your favorite hot sauce.
Top each pepper with a little bit of cheese. Pour the chicken stock into the bottom of the baking dish and cover the dish lightly with foil. Check out some of our favorite stuffed chili pepper recipes here. You can have Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers
- It’s 3 of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- It’s 250 grams of Lean Mince Meat.
- It’s 6 slice of Pepper Jack Cheese (or something with a little kick).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 300 grams of Rice (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
Our stuffed chili peppers recipe collection is one of the most popular destinations for our visitors. People from all over are seeking creative and tasty ways to stuff a pepper with all sorts of delicious goodness. While they can vary in flavor, bell peppers are not hot or spicy, like most other peppers. Color and flavor are determined by the variety of the pepper plant and the stage of ripeness when picked.
Spicy Stuffed Chilli Bell Peppers step by step
- Remove center and seeds of bell peppers then wash out.
- Cut jalapeno & onion into small slices (Jalapeno seeds optional).
- Heat pan on low heat and cook meat until brown.
- Add 150ml water to meat stir, then add, kidney beans, onion & jalapenos. Heat for 5 mins stir well.
- Add chilli powder & Worcestershire sauce, stir and simmer.
- Preheat oven No 4.
- Add meat mixture from saucepan to hollowed out peppers, filling to the top. Finally placing 1 slice or grated cheese over top of each pepper.
- Place in oven (middle shelf) on baking tray for 5 – 10 mins.
For example, a red bell pepper or orange bell pepper is simply a mature green bell pepper. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Heat two tablespoon oil in a skillet, add onion and cook over low heat until softened. Bell peppers have a sweet, mild flavor and are available in green, red, yellow, orange and sometimes purple and brown. Green peppers have a grassier taste, and the orange variety is a bit less flavorful than the red.