Star Berry Cream Puff. Two gorgeously golden Puff Pastry stars are filled with a sweet berry and cream filling, ensuring that each bite is filled with memories of sun-filled days. The flaky layers of Puff Pastry are perfectly complimented by the fruit filling, and can be topped with whipped cream or ice cream for added delight. How to make Star Berry Cream Puff – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.
Beat egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Brighten-up any occasion with these deliciously fresh Puff Pastry Star Berry Cream Puffs. Puff pastry tarts made with Puff Pastry filled with cream, berries and chocolate. You can cook Star Berry Cream Puff using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Star Berry Cream Puff
- You need 1 sheet of ready to use puff pastry, room temperature.
- You need 200 gr of fresh mix berries (strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry, diced).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbs of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 200 gr of heavy whipped cream, whip until peak stiff.
- Prepare 2 tbs of confectioner sugar.
How to assemble the Puff Pastry Red Berries & Cream Tarts. Use the reserved chocolate ganache and drizzle some Line a large glass or a vase with the pastry bag fitted with a star tip (or a ziplock bag). Lots of people think cream puffs are difficult to make—but I've never had these fail me! By now, I can't remember whether I came across this recipe somewhere or made it up myself.
Star Berry Cream Puff step by step
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Place the pastry sheet on the work surface which was already sprinkled with flour. Cut the puff pastry using a star-shaped cutter (around 4 3 inches size). Put the pastry stars onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Brush with the egg mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pastries cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes..
- Carefully split each pastry into two layers. Just before serving, arrange the mix berries onto each bottom pastry layer. Top with whipped cream and close with the second layer. Sprinkle the confectioner sugar on top. Enjoy! 😋.
Beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff. Just before serving, cut tops off puffs. Two gorgeously golden Puff Pastry stars are filled with a sweet berry and cream filling, ensuring that each bite is filled with memories of sun-filled days. Raspberry-Lemonade "Cream Puffs" – Fans of cream puffs will like these sweet and citrusy treats. Brighten-up any occasion with these deliciously fresh Puff Pastry Star Berry Cream Puffs.