Berry Muffin mug cake. All microwaves vary in strength, so be prepared to experiment a bit with cooking duration any time you make a new mug cake recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake does seem to take a bit longer to fully bake than my other mug cakes, presumably because of its plethora of juicy berries. In a mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and kosher salt.
I love juicy blueberries in this warm cinnamon muffin. Here comes a quick blueberry fix. I just love this blueberry muffin mug cake. You can have Berry Muffin mug cake using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Muffin mug cake
- Prepare 3 TBSP of flour (of your choice).
- You need 1 TBSP of melted butter, or coconut oil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of frozen berries.
- It’s 1/2 (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- You need 2 TBSP of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Eggless mug cake with a few ingredients. Add all remaining cake ingredients except blueberries; mix well with fork. It also includes a gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free variations as well! This Single Serving Blueberry Mug Cake is the healthy answer to your sweet craving!
Berry Muffin mug cake instructions
- Mix up all ingredients until smooth. Pour into a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on the strength of your microwave. Serve with yogurt or cream. Eat immediately. ☺.
Made with Whole Food ingredients plus a Low Carb option! Recipe created in partnership with Bob's Red Mill. Back to School has been such a HUGE adjustment this year. I used to get blueberry muffins from Dunkin' Donuts all the time. The muffins were over-sized, filled with a ton blueberries, had the perfect pound cake-like texture, and even had sugar sprinkled right on top.