Mixed Berry Muffins. Fluffy Mixed Berry Muffins come together quickly and are loaded with juicy strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Simple mixed berry muffins, overflowing with fresh or frozen berries & topped with tons of buttery brown sugar streusel. Recipe by Gingerbear. cups fresh berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries or sliced strawberries, or a combinati).
The whole grain mixed berry muffin sitting on her plate, with juicy red raspberries poking out of every inch of the pastry, completely tempted me for a taste! Later that afternoon, once I scribbled down a. I love this mixed berry Greek yogurt muffin recipe! You can have Mixed Berry Muffins using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Berry Muffins
- It’s of Muffin Batter :.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream (or yogurt), at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mixed berries.
- Prepare of Glaze (optional) :.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of milk.
These muffins were gone very fast: my husband and I ate them for breakfast, as well as for dessert. I can already see how this recipe will work with. The Mixed Berry Muffins recipe out of our category muffin! These muffins are a family favorite, filled with juicy berries.
Mixed Berry Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a 12 count muffin run with liners or spray the tons with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set it aside..
- In a separate large bowl, using a hand held mixer beat the butter until it it's smooth and creamy, about a minute. Add the sugar and cream them together. Add the eggs, sour cream (or yogurt) and vanilla extract. Beat them all together..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until everything is combined. Then mix in the milk. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the berries..
- Fill the muffin tins to the top with the batter. Bake for 5 minutes at 425°F, then lower the temperature to 350°F (while keeping the muffin tins in the oven) and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean. The initial 5 minutes at a high temperature will allow the muffin tops to rise high..
- Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then move the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the optional glaze, just whisk together the confectioners sugar and milk until it reaches the desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled muffins..
- Store glazed muffins in the fridge for up to 1 week. If you don't glaze them, then they can be stored In an airtight container at room temperature..
Muffins that are rich, tender, and loaded with blackberries? No, it's not the butter (though butter makes everything better IMHO). Skinnytaste > Baked Breads and Cakes > Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Muffins. Keywords: berry muffins, mixed berry cupcakes, Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Muffins, weight watchers muffins. If you are having berry muffins, you would want to have lots of berries in each and every muffin right?