Coconut berry baked oatmeal. Find Deals on Coconut Oatmeal in Breakfast Foods on Amazon. Coconut-Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Coconut-Blueberry Baked Oatmeal. Plain unsweetened almond milk, coconut sugar, and old fashioned rolled oats allow this baked beauty to be free from gluten, dairy, and refined sugar.
Healthy Coconut Berry Baked Oatmeal is the perfect make-ahead morning breakfast recipe! It's easy to make and will guarantee you never go hungry. First, they save so much time! You can have Coconut berry baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut berry baked oatmeal
- Prepare 2 Cups of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened Flaked Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup or Honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of Frozen Mixed Berries.
- It’s 1-1/4 Cups of Coconut Almond Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil or Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Chopped Pecans.
You make the recipe once and you won't have to worry about making breakfast for an entire week. Place the sliced bananas on the bottom of the dish. This baked oatmeal recipe is full of goodness: fresh berries, thick coconut, toasty pecans, and maple syrup. You can make ahead and reheat throughout the week, or prepare the night before and slide into the oven first thing in the morning.
Coconut berry baked oatmeal instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, 1/2 cup of coconut, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of pecans, set aside. In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the milk, coconut oil, egg and maple syrup, pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix to combine..
- Tumble the frozen fruit in the bottom of a small casserole dish (about an 8×8” casserole dish) then top with the oat mixture and sprinkle the top of that with the reserved coconut, pecans and coconut sugar. Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour or until set in the center. Allow to cool slightly before serving..
Baked oatmeal with blueberries and coconut is a great morning treat. Banana Berry Crunch Baked Oatmeal is a simple, healthy and delicious way to start your day! This easy recipe is made with coconut milk, rolled oats, fresh bananas, berries and maple syrup. The post-holiday work slump is the worst. Ace your morning with these coconut blueberry baked oats!