Very Berry Baked Oats. Very Berry Baked Oatmeal – Nutritious and delicious baked oatmeal chock full of irresistible juicy berries and toasted nuts. Make it ahead and reheat portions as needed. This baked oatmeal recipe is full of all kinds of goodness: from fresh berries to oats, toasty almonds, and honey.
Berry Baked Oatmeal recipe is loaded with fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, but It's a great meal prep recipe as this baked oatmeal with fruit reheats great so you can have a Pour over the oats. Top the oats with the remaining berries. Gently shake the baking dish back and. You can have Very Berry Baked Oats using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very Berry Baked Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare of Berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc).
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of silvered almonds.
Quick and easy baked oatmeal with berries, chia seeds, and oat bran will keep you full and energized until lunchtime. This will keep well for a few days. I mix the fruit right into the View image. Berry Baked Oatmeal. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Very Berry Baked Oats step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees..
- Lightly grease baking dish. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, mix together milk, eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla and honey. Set aside..
- Arrange half of the berries (I used frozen blueberries and blackcurrants) on the bottom of the baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt..
- Top berries with oat mixture..
- Pour milk mixture over the oats..
- Arrange remaining berries (I used fresh raspberries and blackberries) on top..
- Sprinkle silvered almonds over the berries..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the oats have absorbed all the liquid..
- Leave in the oven with the door half open for few minutes..
- Serve immediately while hot. It goes very well with vanilla ice cream on top 🙂 Can be served cold too..
Keyword baked oatmeal, berry baked oatmeal, blueberry baked oatmeal, blueberry oatmeal, blueberry oatmeal recipe. This simple, comforting baked oatmeal, made extra delicious with mixed berries, is topped with creamy vanilla yoghurt. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. Whisk oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, and salt together in a medium bowl. In a large bowl whisk sour cream, orange rind, orange juice, sugar, oil, and egg.