Triple-berry Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix). Try TRIPLE-BERRY QUICK MUFFIN wheat belly! It's not grainy/gritty in texture and is a little sweet. **Follow the recipe for All-purpose Baking Mix that I have to make this. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and fill each muffin about ½ way full.
How to Make Triple Berry Muffins: Homemade muffins is easy peasy and following this method produces super soft and moist muffins with a perfect muffin top. Beat together eggs and sugar until thick and light in color; Mix in remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, oil, vanilla; In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking. Of course, the muffins don't have to be pineapple! You can have Triple-berry Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple-berry Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix)
- You need 1/2 c of All-purpose Baking Mix.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of sweetener equivalent to 1 T sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 T of milk.
- Prepare 1 T of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 c of frozen or fresh mixed berries.
Stir in a cup of blueberries, diced peaches, apples, or whatever fruit suits your fancy. I'll definitely be making these with a variety of fruits when I need a quick breakfast. I actually made these with gluten-free baking mix, and they turned out great. Mix dry baking mix and sugar.
Triple-berry Quick Muffin (from All-purpose Baking Mix) step by step
- In med. bowl, combine baking mix, cinnamon, sweetener and salt..
- Whisk in egg, milk and butter..
- Transfer mixture to large mug or 10 oz ramekin..
- Place berries carefully in cup on top of batter. This will help keep them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin when cooking..
- Microwave on high power 2 min. or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. If using fresh berries, microwave 1-1/2min. Allow to cool 5 min..
Add egg, water and vegetable oil to dry ingredients. Mix only enough to moisten flour. Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds full. Stir all ingredients except blueberries in medium bowl, just until moistened. Cool slightly and remove from pan to wire rack.