Berry Nuts for You Bars. Try our full assortment of snacks & build a custom box with your favorites! Discover unique and delicious snacks at Nuts.com. Our must-try products are sourced from the top suppliers around the world.
And can even be a meal replacement bar for her. We have been on a lifestyle change to better our health. Trying to do more organic and no processed food. You can have Berry Nuts for You Bars using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Nuts for You Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of Pistachios.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/4 can of Goji berries.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered pomegranate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Organic rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raw local honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 dash of Himalayan sea salt.
- You need 1 medium of Zest of orange.
We have lost since March between the both of us over. This chocolate goji berry bars recipe was developed exclusively for Nuts.com and our customers by Miryam Quinn Doblas, Registered Dietitian (RD). Whether you need a pick-me-up or a post-workout snack, homemade energy bars are the perfect solution. Then you'll be delighted with our Nakd Berry Delight snack bars!
Berry Nuts for You Bars step by step
- Roughly chopped up almonds and cashews add to bowl.
- Chop up dark chocolate covered blueberries and pomegranates roughly add to bowl.
- Add all other nuts and seeds to bowl mix togeather.
- Add all the dried berries mixed together.
- Add the organic rolled oats and mix together.
- And the one zest of orange to bowl.
- Add the honey to the bowl(wash hands real good before doing this).
- Lined pan with parchment paper pour contents into pan (8×12). Spread evenly.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F bake for 20 min..
- Take out parchment paper and let cool for 20 min.
- With the excess parchment paper on the sides spread out thinner and square off edges put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut into even squares and refrigerate and enjoy within one week.
If you're like us and you want to squirrel away a few of these Berry Oat Crumble Bars for another day (read: don't want to eat the entire pan in one day) they can be frozen once completely cool. Just slice into bars and place on a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid. Mixed Cereals Bar with Nuts, Blackcurrants, Pumpkin Seeds and Almond Butter. Packed with nuts, seeds & almond butter. Granola bars aren't just easy to make, they can also be sculpted based on your tastes.