Berry Smoothie Bowl. This berry-spinach smoothie bowl recipe is my new latest obsession. Why You'll Love this Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Instead of banana, I add a scoop of almond butter for.
Eat with a spoon and top with your favorite toppings. This Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl is creamy, delicious and super EASY to make with a variety of fun toppings and fresh fruit! Summer isn't over just yet so I'm making the most of it with this crazy. You can have Berry Smoothie Bowl using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Smoothie Bowl
- You need of In Blender.
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Banana.
- You need 2 tsp of Cacao.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hazelnut Meal.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut.
- You need 3 tsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s 300 ml of Almond Milk.
- It’s of To Top.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mixed Nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut.
- You need of Fresh Raspberries.
- Prepare of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need of Fresh Banana.
- It’s of Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- It’s of Honey.
Jumpstart your morning with this Berry Coconut Smoothie bowl recipe. Move over boring breakfast cereal, this super easy to make smoothie bow is loaded with antioxidants. This mixed berry smoothie bowl is a fun new way to "drink" a smoothie while adding your Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Berry Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Place all blender ingredients into a blender, mixing under all are combined (should be a reasonably thick consistency, if runny add some ice or yoghurt and blend again).
- Pour thick smoothie into desired bowl.
- Top your smoothie bowl with the fresh extra ingredients, decorating as you please. Enjoy!.
A Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl is all the rage in healthy breakfasts. It's a sweet & smooth combination ingredients topped with a nutritious crunch. This mixed berry smoothie bowl is so quick, easy, delicious and super healthy. A great breakfast to start your day with. Post is sponsored by Iceland #PowerOfFrozen. Berry smoothies are also near the top of my list because even though they taste quite sweet, they don't have a lot of sugar.