White and Dark Cookies. These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. They're quick and easy to make, and no chilling is required! I am insanely particular about the texture and thickness of my cookies, and this right here is my perfect bite of cookie.
These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. I started with a batch of the trusty Jacques Torres dough, but then added hella pistachio paste, hella melty white and dark chocolate chunks, and hella chopped pistachios. "The cookie was keying into a popular kind of cookie at that time," Stephen Schmidt, member of the Experts Bureau of the Culinary Historians of New York "The black and white thing: That was a very popular conceit right around that time. There were all kinds of cakes that had dark and light layers. You can cook White and Dark Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White and Dark Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Amaretto.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Buuuuut black and white cookies are totally the exception. The dark chocolate chips add a nice sultry note to the super sweet white chocolate, while the coconut ensures that you'll get that perfect chewy texture every time. My husband loooooves white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I never thought of adding dark chocolate or coconut, but it sounds pretty.
White and Dark Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Cream butter with sugar..
- Add eggs, liqueur and vanilla..
- Mix flour, salt & baking soda in a separate bowl..
- Set mixer to low, add flour mixture slowly (1/4 – 1/2 cup at a time) until fully incorporated.
- Add chips & nuts and mix.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes (do not overbake!) They will come out soft and a little gooey so let them cool on the pan for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and finish cooling.
A black-and-white cookie, half-and-half cookie, or half-moon cookie is a round cookie iced or frosted on one half with vanilla and on the other with chocolate. Cinnamon White & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies. I wanted to put a spin on the traditional chocolate chip cookie, and who doesn't love cinnamon? Depending on what you use to drop your cookies, the quantity served will change. Press white chocolate pieces into top of cookies, dividing equally.