♥ Berry Dream Cake. ♥. The Berry Cream Cake recipe out of our category tart! Cut cake in the middle of the lower layer horizontally. For the filling: Whip cream with vanilla sugar until stiff, fold in berries and.
Mercedes Sandoval, Claire King & Hitomi Aihara. Whip the heavy cream and sugar together until the cream is set. Carefully place each layer of cake with cream and berries. You can cook ♥ Berry Dream Cake. ♥ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ♥ Berry Dream Cake. ♥
- You need 1 of pkg. white cake mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 of pkg. ( 3 oz ) cherry jello.
- It’s 1 of -8 oz. pk. cream cheese- softened.
- You need 2 cup of whip topping – thawed.
- Prepare 4 cup of strawberries – chopped.
Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cake. Cut each piece horizontally in half. Spoon half of the berries and sweetened whipped cream over bottom cake pieces; cover with top cake pieces. Simple and elegant, this berry-studded layer cake is an ode to spring's fresh produce.
♥ Berry Dream Cake. ♥ step by step
- Prepare a 9×13" cake pan . Mix cake mix according to package directions..
- In a small bowl. Add boiling water to geletin. Stir 2 min. to completely dissolve..
- Cool cake on a wire rack 3-5 min.Using a wooden skewer. Pierce top of cake to within 1" of edge. Twist skewer to make holes slightly larger..
- Gradually pour geletin over cake. Being carefull to fill each hole. Cool 15 min. Refrigerate 30 min..
- In a large bowl . Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. ( Cool Whip ).Carefully spread over cake.Top with strawberries. Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours..
Generous swoops of cream cheese-laced whipped cream bring a note of tanginess to balance out the sweet berries. Beautiful three-layer strawberry cream cake for that special occasion. Be the first to rate & review! Strawberries and cream are a culinary rite of spring. Celebrate the ethereal combination by stacking golden cake layers with a whipped cream and cream cheese filing and juicy fresh strawberries.