Cashew Chicken stirfry with goji berries. recipe for a Goji Berry Cashew Souffle. This dessert recipe is totally organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, low glycemic and loaded with potent proteins, enzymes and nutrients. So creamy, soft and delicious – you can't believe this souffle isn't baked!
I am definately obsessed with cashews. So when the two of them combine into one meal… you know its going to become an instant favorite. I love being able to use fresh veggies in a meal and that is why I. You can cook Cashew Chicken stirfry with goji berries using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken stirfry with goji berries
- You need of chicken.
- You need 4 of large chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried goji berries.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 16 oz of broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
Super easy and incredibly delicious cashew chicken stir-fry is a popular Indonesian Chinese dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight or any day of the week. If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well.
Cashew Chicken stirfry with goji berries step by step
- Melt butter add garlic and salt put into pan.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Stir fry in butter till done. Then add chicken broth. Add goji berries, cashews, and broccoli. Simmer 5-7 minutes till broccoli is tender..
- Mix arrowroot powder with quarter cup of water add to chicken stir till thickened.
- Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is full of sautéed chicken, veggies and crunchy cashews, all coated in a simple savory sauce. Left to right: black sesame oil, goji berries, and Chinese cooking wine. Black sesame oil is different than regular sesame oil in that it's richer and deeper in Also, I went to a Korean mart instead of a Chinese mart and apparently, Koreans don't know what goji berries are. A healthy stir-fry recipe should be in everyone's arsenal. Chicken is a great lean protein to use, plus the addition of five-spice to the rice gives a nice twist to a plain staple!