Glazed Berry Squares. Off with the shoes and on with the simple summer pleasure of fresh fruit. This gorgeous dessert tastes like a mini berry pie, complete with creamy COOL WHIP. Our no-bake berry dessert is brimming with blueberries and strawberries.
This gorgeous dessert tastes like a mini berry pie, complete with creamy Cool Whip. Off with the shoes and on with the simple summer pleasure of fresh fruit. This gorgeous dessert tastes like a mini berry pie, complete with creamy COOL WHIP. You can cook Glazed Berry Squares using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Berry Squares
- You need 2 cup of graham crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar- divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine , melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of thawed Cool Whip topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 of pkg. (8oz) each Philidelphia cream cheese (12 oz. ) softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of freah blueberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of pkg. (6oz) Jell-O strawberry flavor geletin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
A pie, tart, or cheesecake that's even slightly warm can wreak havoc with your glaze. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Yes, you can glaze other berries, like blueberries, gooseberries, raspberries and blackberries. You could also glaze stone fruits, such as apricots and peaches, if those are available where you live. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
Glazed Berry Squares instructions
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of 13 x9 " dish..
- Beat cream cheese and remainig sugar in medium bowl . With mixer until blended. Whisk in cool whip. Spread over crust..
- Top with berries..
- Add boiling water to geletin mix in large bowl. Stir 2 min. Until completely dissolved. Add ice stir until melted. Pour over berries. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm..
With its fresh summer berries piled high in a baked pie shell and a glaze poured over top, it makes a nice change from traditional pies, where the fruit is cooked. It makes a wonderful summer dessert with. If one of the berries called for is not available, substitute more of another berry called for in the recipe. Make the tart up to a day ahead and top with the fresh berries up to an hour before serving. Glazed strawberries are fresh berries coated with a shiny candy shell.