Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray In a large bowl, beat your sugar substitutes, butter, eggs, coffee, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add dry ingredients into sugar mixture until just combined.
Space the muffins apart to achieve round tops. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In batches, gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until just incorporated. You can cook Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins
- Prepare of MUFFINS.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh rasberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of STREUSEL TOPPING.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter salted or unsalted at room temperature.
Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the caster sugar, coconut and crushed white chocolate. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add sugar and white chocolate chips.
Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 jumbo muffin tins,with foil or paper liners.
- MAKE STREUSEL TOPPING.
- Combine all STREUSEL ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly, set aside.
- MAKE MUFFIND.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until.light and fluffy, add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Alternate flour and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing with a spoon until blended.
- Add rasberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips. Gently fold in.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Batter is very thick, it's supposed to be so don't add any liquid!.
- Divide Strusel evenly on top of muffin batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean..
- Cool in pans 15 minutes then remove to wire racks.
Drizzle with lemon glaze after baking. Press crumbs down into muffin tops before baking. How to make mixed berry muffins Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Whisk together all the wet ingredients and pour into the dry then mix until combined. Add the berries and transfer to prepared muffin pans before baking until a skewer inserted comes out clean.