M&N's Berry yuMO!. M or m is the thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is em (pronounced /ˈɛm/), plural ems. The letter M is derived from the Phoenician Mem, via the Greek Mu (Μ, μ).
The thirteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. You can cook M&N's Berry yuMO! using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of M&N's Berry yuMO!
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen blue berries.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of oj juice.
- Prepare 1 of Clear glass to make it look pretty.
- It’s 1 of And a blender.
When texting or instant messaging it's used as a response to something awkward. Find out what is the full meaning of M on Abbreviations.com! 'Media' is one option — get in What does M mean? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand. Haberler, son dakika haberleri, yerel ve dünyadan en güncel gelişmeler, magazin, ekonomi, spor, gündem ve tüm gazete haberleri Türkiye'nin Açılış Sayfası Milliyet'te! ur. a-. – m. nais. onet.
M&N's Berry yuMO! step by step
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth pour in a glass and enjoy.