Berry Banana Protein Smoothie. Home » Smoothies » Banana Berry Spinach Protein Smoothie. A creamy and delicious smoothie packed with protein and fiber to give you lasting energy. Berry banana protein smoothie… where have you been all my life!
I use almond milk, protein powder if I have on hand, a small scoop of peanut butter, one frozen banana (always have them in freezer) and berries – usually blue berries. Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie For A Quick And Healthy Breakfast Or Snack. If you have digestive troubles or need [.] Banana Berry Protein-Packed Smoothie Bowl. You can have Berry Banana Protein Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Berry Banana Protein Smoothie
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cherry, blueberry & blackberry frozen mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fage Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
- You need 2 of Scopes of Vanilla Whey Protein powder.
It's perfect for an easy breakfast or lunch! This particular berry smoothie is loaded with protein and is great for any and all dietary needs! It's vegan, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and dairy. Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie. in Breakfast· Clean Eating· Drinks & Smoothies· Fruit· Gluten Free· High Protein· Low Fat· No Bake· Vegetarian.
Berry Banana Protein Smoothie instructions
- In a blender add almond milk first, then yogurt & banana. Next will be the frozen berry mix then powder. Blend according to your blender instructions or to your preference..
- I add a handful of spinach when I want a green smoothie. Doesn't change the taste in a bad way :-).
Today's recipe for this Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie actually came from my sweetest inspiration source: my younger brother. But this blueberry banana protein smoothie is one of our winners, and we thought it would be rude not to share it. Especially as Howie made so many nice pictures. This blueberry banana smoothie is also an absolute protein beast. If you're after a good workout recovery drink, or just looking to get.