Summer Coco-berry Ice Pops.
You can cook Summer Coco-berry Ice Pops using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Coco-berry Ice Pops
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Frozen raspberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh coconut juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh raspberries.
Summer Coco-berry Ice Pops instructions
- Blend frozen raspberry with water until very smooth..
- Pour them into ice-pops cups and frozen overnight..
- Add coconut juice on top and frozen for another overnight..
- Blend everything together again. Add the ice-pops stick in the center. Frozen completely for 1 day..
- Pull the ice-pops out and serve with fresh raspberries. Enjoy this summer!.