You can cook Bombay Cocktail using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bombay Cocktail
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of brandy.
- You need 1 oz of orange liquer.
- You need 1/2 oz of extra dry vermouth.
- It’s 1/2 oz of sweet vermouth.
- It’s 3 dash of angostura bitters.
Bombay Cocktail step by step
- Chill a martini glass by adding ice to the top of the glass and fill with ice..
- Prepare a curled orange peel as a garnish..
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker and shake with ice 4-8 times..
- Empty ice and water from martini glass..
- Add liquor to glass and include the garnish..
- Enjoy immediately..