Creole pie. Creole people are ethnic groups which originated during the colonial era from racial mixing mainly between West Africans as well as some other people born in the colonies. How to make creole pot pie. To create this recipe, I started the filling with a roux of melted After baking these beauties, the heavenly Creole Pot Pie with Andouille and Chicken recipe was born.
Kitty Stallings making her chicken creole pie. For videos, recipes and to read Kitty's weblog please visit www.kittystallings.com. This pie is very good, and very sweet and very rich. You can cook Creole pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creole pie
- Prepare 2 can of cream style corn.
- It’s 2 can of whole kernel sweet corn.
- You need 1 packages of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 5 cup of cream of wheat.
- Prepare 1 box of green butterfly evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 packages of cook mate corn meal.
- Prepare 1/4 of of soften table margarine.
- It’s 2 of whole sweet pepper chopped up medium size.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped kale.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of black raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of either fresh or bottled parsley.
- It’s 4 of dashes angostura bitters.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pinot grigio.
- Prepare 6 cup of cheddar cheese (more if you want it nice and cheesy and i love cheese).
Beat eggs and sugar together until thick. Add corn syrup, pecans, vanilla and salt. Mix well and pour into pie shell. View top rated Chicken creole pie recipes with ratings and reviews.
Creole pie step by step
- Combine powder coconut milk in a cup of water..
- In a large or medium bowl add each ingredient and mix well..
- You may want to soften butter even more by heating it in microwave or sauce pan until melted. I however allowed it to retain some of its solid form..
- In a greased muffin pan or dish pour mixture..
- Add cheese to top if using muffin pans. If using a dish mix cheese into it..
- Bake at 350°F for 1hour or until golden brown..
Easy Chicken Pot Pie; life IS like a box of chocolates, Chicken Pot Pies, Potato-less Chicken Pot Pie, etc. TUNA CASSEROLE – Easy Weeknight Meals. ROLL out dough for top crust, place onto filled pie and finish edges according to pie crust recipe directions. Steps: Beat eggs and sugar together until thick. Add corn syrup, pecans, vanilla and salt.