Pisco sour. The Pisco Sour is an exotic twist for any cocktail party or gathering. Chile and Peru bicker fiercely over the birthright of the Pisco Sour, but by most accounts, the drink originated with an American. Since this is a Peruvian-style pisco sour, a pisco from Peru is preferred.
Preparation In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine egg white, Pisco, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Combine Pisco, lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white in a cocktail shaker. The Pisco sour is a wonderful cocktail hailing from South America. You can have Pisco sour using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pisco sour
- You need of Pisco sour (they sell it in most supermarkets).
- You need 2 of lime juice.
- You need of Angostura bitter.
- You need 2 of egg whites (fresh free range since we are going to drink those raw).
- Prepare cubes of ice.
- You need of Simple syrup.
- You need of For the simple syrup.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
As with everything illustrious and desired, this Pisco based cocktail has fairly foggy origins as several claim to have been its creator. When making Pisco Sour cocktails it's very important to use key limes not regular limes. There's a distinct difference in taste. Without key limes your Pisco Sour drink will not have an authentic flavor.
Pisco sour step by step
- In a shaker (or a mixer) mix 4 ounces of pisco, 2 ounces of syrup, 8 ounces of lime and the egg whites..
- Open the shaker and add the ice cubes and do more shaking..
- Poor into a glass, it should have a nice foam top from the egg whites. Finish with a few drops of angostura bitter on top..
See more ideas about Pisco sour, Pisco, Sour foods. Rhubarb Pisco Sour – Pisco, Lime Juice, Rhubarb Simple Syrup (Recipe), Egg White, Angostura Bitters. Pour the Pisco, lime juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker or blender with the egg white and add a large handful of ice. Pisco is a white brandy made from muscat grapes and it's the only liquor on the planet that I can tolerate the I recently had a Pisco Sour at a Peruvian restaurant in NYC… oh my god- talk about. The Pisco Sour is the national drink of Peru and Chile – both of which lay their stake on the origins of the spirit and cocktail.