Blackberry Martini. This refreshing and easy martini recipe. This delicious blackberry gin martini is garnished with fresh blackberries and mint leaves. Prepare four martini glasses: rub the rims with lemons, then pour a layer of superfine sugar on a plate and twirl the glasses in it.
This martini should be on your New Year's Eve Cocktail. Create the perfect Blackberry Martini with this step-by-step guide. Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes. You can cook Blackberry Martini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Martini
- It’s 2 oz of vodka.
- You need 1.5 oz of triple sec.
- It’s 7 of ea large blackberries.
- It’s 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- You need of lemon rimming sugar (see recipe).
- It’s 1 C of ice.
Stir and strain into a cocktail glass. How to make the perfect Blackberry martini – Martini recipe Martinis are always cool, and have become the foundation of mixology, whether shaken or stirred. . Blackberry Martini is amazing #datenight #martini #blackberrymartini @ Outback Steakhouse This puts a whole new outlook on the Blackberry Martini 😛 #BlackberryMartini #TiNiTiMe. Made with real fruit and natural flavors, our Blackberry Martini Mix captures the citrus-like taste of blackberries so you can easily add this tart yet sweet touch to your creations!
Blackberry Martini step by step
- Rim a chilled glass with the rimming sugar. Lemon rimming sugar recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/432076-lemon-rimming-sugar.
- Combine all ingredients, except 1 blackberry, into a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously. Simple syrup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the remaining blackberry. Serve and enjoy!.
This app will give you the opportunity to connect with other Blue Martini VIPs. View top rated Blackberry martini recipes with ratings and reviews. A delicious recipe for Blackberry Martini, with Black Haus® blackberry schnapps and Smirnoff® Raspberry Twist vodka. Add some sweetness to your happy hour with this fresh and fruity watermelon blackberry martini. Martinis made with Amoretti Blackberry Martini Cocktail Mix will soon be referred to as the industry standard.