Honey Bourbon Chicken.
You can have Honey Bourbon Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Bourbon Chicken
- It’s 4-1/2 pounds of chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut aminos.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of roasted sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of parsley for garnish.
Honey Bourbon Chicken step by step
- Heat a skillet with oil and add the chicken. Sear for 7 minutes turn and season with salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover and simmer turning every 7 minutes..
- Add the butter, coconut aminos, honey, butter, and bourbon. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Now the fat is rendered. Add the bourbon mixture. Simmer 10 minutes turning every 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from skillet..
- Let the bourbon reduce. Return the chicken bake into the bourbon mixture turning and coating each piece..
- Add parsley and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.