Blackberry Mint Muffins. Blackberry Mint Muffins Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Mix together the blackberries, mint and sunflower seeds. Add the blackberries and mint and mix on low speed until the mixture is an even berry color.
These muffins are a family favorite, filled with This blackberry muffin recipe is one of my favorite recipes on the site. No one can resist these buttery muffins bursting with juicy blackberries. They make a nice addition to any breakfast table. —Julee Walberg, Carson City, Nevada. You can cook Blackberry Mint Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Mint Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of Blackberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mint, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of Flour, remove 6 tsp.
- You need 6 tsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need of Honey.
I did double the amount of berries (couldn't help myself) and added a teaspoon of cinnamon but otherwise followed the recipe as. Check out this Blackberry Muffin recipe that uses fresh mint and honey! Blackberry Muffin Recipe made with Whole Wheat, Honey and Fresh Mint (and going up to Portland For Feast Portland!) Raspberry Mint Muffins. Schiacciata con L'uva (Grape Top each muffin with the streusel topping.
Blackberry Mint Muffins step by step
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and corn starch..
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, yogurt, vegetable oil, mint, and sugar..
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Once mixed, add in blackberries..
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Drizzle honey on top of each muffin. Bake at 375 until golden (about 20 minutes). Makes roughly 1-1/2 dozen depending on pan size. Yum!.
Bake until the muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into. Tender, perfectly sweet, and a delicious snack or side dish to savory. Bursting with blackberries and topped with a These Bakery Style Blackberry Muffins have won over my heart. Delicate lemon ricotta muffins with plump and juicy blackberries inside. These muffins are great for Let muffins cool for five minutes and serve.