Blackberry Frosting. Get Blackberry Frosting today w/ Drive Up or Pick Up. Get fashion fast with Target Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Well, it was official five days ago, but I'm here now, so….
Juicy blackberry buttercream frosting has a stunning color and sophisticated flavor. This homemade buttercream frosting is going to make every cupcake you make even better! This bakery style buttercream frosting is made with blackberry jam and gives you the perfect light and fluffy buttercream frosting. You can cook Blackberry Frosting using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Frosting
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
Blackberry Buttercream Frosting is seriously one of my favorite buttercream recipes! Quick and easy blackberry buttercream frosting recipe made with fresh blackberries. Great for piping and filling cakes and cupcakes. Next time you make any Summer cakes and cupcakes, you need to pair them with this blackberry buttercream frosting.
Blackberry Frosting step by step
- Puree the cup of blackberries in a blender or food processor. Strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve, using a rubber spatula to help push the juice through. This will remove most of the seeds..
- Add the blackberry puree to the softened butter and mix together using a hand mixer. Slowly add in the powdered sugar while mixing until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Use it however you'd like…for cupcakes or a larger cake, or for cookies..
It's SMOOTH and CREAMY and so FRUITY and almost melts in your mouth. I actually loved how light it was, especially paired with an equally light lemon cupcake. If you are wanting on AMAZING cupcake, then you are going to want to make these blackberry cupcakes and then also make some blackberry buttercream. Buttercream Frosting Recipes Blackberry Buttercream Blackberry Buttercream. Making the actual cake/batter was the hardest of the three parts.