Blackberry Whiskey. This refreshing blackberry cocktail is perfect for summertime! A sweet and refreshing whiskey cocktail drink with sweet blackberries and a hint of earthiness from fresh rosemary..fresh blackberries, sugar, water, lemon juice, whiskey, club soda, ice, blackberries, lemon. Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade. featured in Party Punch Recipes For Your Next House Party.
Download Blackberry whiskey stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Whiskey and blackberries go hand in hand to me. It might not be an obvious pairing, but it is amazing. You can have Blackberry Whiskey using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackberry Whiskey
- It’s 4 quart of Canning Jars.
- You need 8 cup of Fresh Blackberries.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 4 quart of Whiskey.
- It’s 1 of Ginger root.
Combine all ingredients in a large shaker and add a handful or two of ice cubes. Depending on the size of your shaker, you may have to shake the drinks in two batches. Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade for girl's night. This week I was lucky enough to sneak off to a local wine bar with a girlfriend.
Blackberry Whiskey instructions
- Sterilize four quart jars and metal lids in 275°F oven for 10 minutes after washing them with hot soapy water first, or just run through the Dishwasher..
- Do not touch the inside of the jars..
- Put Blackberries in all 4 jars. Do not fill to the top, only a little over 3/4 of the way to the top..
- Fill jars 2/3 of the way with sugar. knock on jar or shake to get the sugar mixed will with the Blackberries..
- Add as much ginger root as you like for taste. It does not take to much..
- Fill jars to the brim with any kind of Whiskey you like..
- Let the Whiskey settle into all the nooks and crannies and then top off the Whiskey..
- Seal jars and shake one or twice a day for two weeks. Then once a week for 6 to 8 weeks. Keep out of direct sunlight..
- Store in a cool dry dark place for up to a year. Enjoy drinking!.
- Do not discard the berries. They can be used in desserts..
We'd tried to meet up several times over the last few weeks but kept having. This blackberry whiskey sour is so deliciuos and refreshing! A bourbon cocktail with a fruity twist that's so good and so easy! Blackberries add a fruity twist to this bourbon whiskey sour! Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade – I am sooo making this, may sub fresh sage for rosemary though.